The Ben Davis Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Science Fair Posters

I did a bar graph on my science fair poster. My title was called How Many Different Animals Communicate. I did a lot of research on ten different animals.  I found out that there are five ways animals communicate:  by sounds, scents, facial gestures, movement, and touch.  Gorillas and dogs have the most ways of communicating and bees only have one way of communicating.  I learned a lot from doing my poster.  It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see who wins!
by Abby

Today Ben Davis science fair posters are due.The theme is the animal kingdom. You had to research and design a poster .Judges will decide who is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place on Thursday.  It will be very exciting.  If you are doing it... good luck!
by Tait Stewart
Some kids make posters for the sience fair.  There are judges and they look at your poster.  Then, they put 1st,  2nd, and 3rd place on the poster they like.                                                       
by Marlie Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment