The Ben Davis Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Ben Davis Got Talent

In Ben Davis Got Talent, I sang "Call Me Maybe". Every song can play 2 mins. It was so fun! Last year I sang "Dynamite".  The other people were cool! I loved the Claptastics the most! Ben Davis Got Talent was the best!
By:Nishtha


I was in the talent show. It was fun and I was nervous because there was so many people there. My partner was Eliza White. It was very fun. I hope I can do it again next year.

                               by Abby


Ben Davis hosted a show called Ben Davis Got Talent. The hosts were: Gray Jackson and Carter Robinson. Some of the performers were: The Claptastics, Judson Collins, Adrianna Boston, Ryan Keenum, and Nishta Gupta. It was a great show!

By: Grayson















t

No comments:

Post a Comment