The Ben Davis Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chistmas Extravaganza

It's the day to perform the Christmas Extravaganza! We are going to sing lots of songs and we know all our songs and lines.

 by Mary Reese

The play is today! I am so happy! I know all my lines in the CHRISTMAS PLAY! Here they are ...."Wait a minute that is not the way to start a Christmas Extravaganza song about Mr. Grinch complaining about Christmas." Really? Well, that was 1 of my lines I hope you liked it, BYE!

By Gray Jackson


Mrs. O'Hara's class sang in the Christmas Extravaganza with Mrs. McGrady's, Mrs. Tumming's, and Mrs. Pape's classes.  We sang about the Grinch, Rudolph, and Santa Claus.  It was lots of fun!  Merry Christmas!

by Leland Stone



I am in the play.  I am going to like it!  My parents are going to be there.  I am going to have a great day!

by Mekih Benu-Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment